Since January 2005, A Better Life – Pet Rescue has placed over 800 animals in loving, permanent homes!
Less than 20% of people who adopt animals get them from shelters or rescues. Be a part of the solution, not the problem.
Hello!!! I’m Sparky. I am peppy and love to play, learn new tricks, and be with other dogs. I was found laying in the middle of a street, hot, hungry and thirsty. Now I’m happy and hopeful.
Here is some more info about him from his foster:
- With those ears we believe he is a Shepherd Mix.
- He is 50 pounds now.
- He is around two years old.
- He is super sweet and so much fun!
- He is good with the cats at his foster home.
- He loves playing fetch with tennis balls!
- He loves his walks and being outside.
- He loves to play with his Kong, it’s funny to watch him with it!
- He seems to be good with big dogs but not sure with little dogs.
- Loves giving kisses and attention.
- A fenced-in yard would be nice so he can run.
- He is crate and house trained.
Our rescue does home visits so we can take our time to introduce him to your entire family in a relaxed environment. Sparky is microchipped, neutered, negative for heart worms and parasites, and fully vaccinated. Adoption fee is $100. Please fill out an application so you can meet this great dog!